Hawaii Kaiser Permanente Members
Kaiser Permanente Arbitration Lawyers for Hawaii Medical Malpractice Victims
Hawaii members of Kaiser Permanente HMO group health insurance policies have limited legal remedies available to pursue compensation for serious injuries and fatalities caused by the negligence, carelessness or malpractice of a Kaiser doctor, nurse, midwife or other medical professional. Policyholders are required to adhere to Kaiser’s strict arbitration procedures for resolving medical claims related to medical malpractice injuries or wrongful death.
At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, we are dedicated to protecting patients’ rights, and making certain that patients are treated fairly in the Kaiser Permanente Arbitration System. We represent Kaiser Permanente HMO members in Hawaii as well as throughout the United States in medical malpractice arbitration.
We have successfully prosecuted Kaiser Permanente medical malpractice arbitration cases involving:
- Negligent procedures resulting in paralysis
- Emergency room negligence that results in misdiagnosis, medication mistakes and failure to identify symptoms of stroke or heart attack
- Delivery room negligence that results in birth injuries
- Negligent testing procedures that results in delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis of cancer
- Anesthesia overdose or other negligence that causes brain injuries
- Injuries and fatalities caused by nursing injuries
Our law firm also represents families who are coping with the wrongful death of a loved one who died as a result of the negligence of a Kaiser Permanente medical provider in Hawaii.
Contact Us for Legal Help in Hawaii
Ensure your right to compensation is protected. If you or a loved one has suffered as a result of the negligence of a Hawaii Kaiser Permanente medical provider, contact an experienced medical malpractice arbitration lawyer at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger.
All Kaiser Permanente arbitration lawsuits are handled on a contingency basis. You pay no legal fees unless we successfully recover compensation for your injury.