California Super Lawyers has recognized Joseph as a Rising Star, an accolade given to only 2.5 percent of lawyers in each state. With a profound belief in the ability of the civil justice system to safeguard citizens from institutional and corporate misconduct, Joseph achieves exceptional outcomes for his clients by diligently preparing their cases for trial or equitable settlements.
In 2012, Joseph graduated from UC Hastings College of Law in San Francisco. After completing his studies, he joined a prominent plaintiff-side law firm in the Bay Area specializing in asbestos litigation. He collaborated with a team of highly skilled litigators on pioneering legal issues impacting mesothelioma victims. As an associate, Joseph represented workers and their loved ones and litigated all aspects of mesothelioma and asbestos cases.
Joseph is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, the American Association for Justice, and the National Lawyers Guild. He lives in San Francisco and enjoys sailing the San Francisco Bay.
Exemplar Verdicts and Settlements
- Bruce v. Anrak – Jury Verdict – motorcyclist injured after general contractor violated traffic control safety rules $5,510,000
- Infant v. Hospital and Manufacturer – Settlement – infant experiences brain damage after preventable surgical complication $2,750,000
- Widow v. Product Manufacturers – Settlement – welder crushed under defective equipment $1,850,000
- Pedestrian v. Construction Company – Settlement – elderly pedestrian struck by vehicle due to improper lane closure $1,800,000
- Pedestrian v. Restaurant – Settlement – elderly pedestrian catastrophically injured by driver $5,600,000
- Driver v. Driver – Settlement – shattered forearm from deployment of airbag following collision due to other driver’s negligent left turn $750,000
- Customer v. Gas Station – Settlement – trip and fall on uneven pavement resulting in face injuries $475,000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Alameda / Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Protection Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice, 2012 – Present
- National Lawyers Guild
- Consumer Attorneys of California, 2012 – Present