Since 2009, Khaldoun has been named a Northern California Super Lawyer®. In addition, Khaldoun is AV – Pre-Eminent rated by Martindale Hubbell, signifying the highest peer review mark for ethics and standards of practice. His AVVO professional rating is 10.0 – Superb, reflecting the highest rank available.
Khaldoun served an adjunct instructor teaching trial advocacy at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law. He also served as an adjunct professor at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. He has also served as an instructor on trial technique, deposition practice and lawyering skills for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
Active in the courtroom and the community, Khaldoun served the City of San Francisco by way of Mayoral appointment to the San Francisco Human Rights Commission. In 2006, he was elected chair of that body.
Khaldoun graduated cum laude from the University of California, Irvine, and obtained his law degree from UC Hastings College of the Law.
He lives in San Francisco with his wife and two children.
Noteworthy Verdicts and Settlements
- $1 billion dollar jury verdict for defective hip implant
- $ 9 million dollar medical negligence settlement
- $8.3 million dollar jury verdict for defective hip implant
- $7.8 million dollar personal injury settlement for defective medical device
- $7.3 million wrongful death jury verdict in an automobile collision
- $6.25 million wrongful death settlement in a vehicle/trailer rollover
- $4.5 million dollar personal injury settlement in an automobile collision
- $2.9 million wrongful death settlement for roof crush vehicle defect
- $2.6 million settlement for defective medical device
- $2.4 million medical negligence settlement