Experienced Defective Product Attorneys Serving Marin County, CA
Thousands of people are injured each year due to defective products on the market. If you or a loved one have been harmed due to a faulty product, the team at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is ready to step in and help. Our Marin County defective product lawyer understands the laws surrounding these cases and is ready to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger?
The team of Marin County personal injury lawyers at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger has the experience you need to successfully win a product liability case. We are not afraid to hold any negligent company or manufacturer responsible for their actions.
- We have been at the forefront of this area of law in California. We have sue companies in many different industries for their mistakes that cause consumer harm.
- We have successfully represented clients in both federal and state courts and are ready to go trial if necessary to secure the compensation you deserve.
Do You Need a Marin County Defective Product Attorney?
Product liability cases typically involve lawsuits against large companies, manufacturers, or retailers. Individuals typically do not have the resources necessary to take on these large corporations. However, an attorney will have the resources necessary to take them on. Your attorney will:
- Gather all evidence related to your case in order to prove the negligence of a company or manufacturer.
- Obtain your medical records and have them thoroughly examined by trusted healthcare professionals.
- Secure expert witnesses to testify on your behalf.
- Properly calculate your total damages in order to obtain a fair settlement on your behalf.
What are the Current Recalls?
When we turn to the website that tracks current recalls in the United States, we can see that every industry has flawed products. Some of the most commonly affected faulty products include:
- Medical appliances or devices
- Prescription drugs
- Over the counter medications
- Foods and beverages
- Tools and lawn equipment
- Household cleaners and cleaning products
- Car tires
- Office products
- Industrial machines
- Feminine hygiene products
These products typically become defective in one of three ways:
- They have a flawed design that is not discovered or ignored as the product is being tested before distribution that makes them harmful for consumers.
- They experience a manufacturing error that alters them from their original design, rendering them harmful for use.
- They are labeled incorrectly. This can include a range of things like hazards and warnings being absent, incorrect or missing instructions, not including ingredients or allergens, and more.
A Marin County Defective Product Lawyer Can Fight for You Today
If you or someone you care about has been injured or become ill due to a defective product, you may be eligible for compensation. Please seek qualified legal assistance today. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, we are ready to get to work on your case. Our team will thoroughly investigate what happened and move to secure compensation for the following:
- Cost of your current and future medical bills
- Recovery of income lost if you are unable to work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against those responsible
If you need a Marin County defective product attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or by calling us at (415) 981-7210.