When you set out for a ride on your motorcycle in Palo Alto, the last thing on your mind is getting into an accident. However, if you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by the actions of another driver, let Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger get to work helping you immediately. Our Palo Alto motorcycle accident attorneys have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into your case in order to secure full compensation for your losses. We will stand up for your rights against aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties.
Why Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for Your Case?
After sustaining a motorcycle accident injury in Palo Alto, you need to turn to an attorney you can trust both personally and professionally. Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is standing by to help.
- We take the time to get to know our clients personally so that we can tailor a solution that meets their goals and needs as we move forward.
- Our team has spent six decades securing multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of personal injury clients.
- We take Palo Alto motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not pay a dime and legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
What Will an Attorney Do to Help Your Case?
Unfortunately, the deck is often stacked against motorcycle accident victims in these cases. Insurance carriers and juries typically have an unwarranted bias towards motorcyclists. However, a Palo Alto motorcycle accident lawyer can use their resources to:
- Conduct a complete investigation into your motorcycle accident case in order to determine liability.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to ensure you are treated properly and to help calculate your total losses.
- Write and send a demand letter to the at-fault party’s insurance carrier on your behalf in an effort to secure compensation.
- Fully prepare the case for trial if necessary to ensure you are treated fairly.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
The Palo Alto personal injury attorneys at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger regularly help clients who have sustained severe injuries in these crashes. Unfortunately, even motorcyclists that wear helmets are susceptible to significant injuries in the event of crash occurs, including:
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Other severe neck or back injuries
- Significant lacerations or puncture wounds
- Road rash Injuries
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Broken or dislocated bones
Causes of Palo Alto Motorcycle Crashes
Unfortunately, passenger vehicle drivers on the roadway often fail to give motorcyclists the respect and space they deserve. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our investigations typically discover that these crashes occur due to the negligence of other drivers. This can include drivers:
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by phones or other devices
- Failing to obey traffic laws
- Negligently changing lanes
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Following a motorcyclist too closely
- Operating too fast for conditions
Contact Us for a Free Consultation Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by another person in the Palo Alto area, let Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger get to work on your case immediately. Our Sacramento motorcycle accident lawyers will conduct a full investigation into your case in order to secure coverage of your medical bills, lost income, property damage expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Palo Alto motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 889-2919.