Santa Rosa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
When you set out on the roads of Santa Rosa on your motorcycle, the last thing you should have to worry about is getting into an accident. Unfortunately, there are times when the careless or negligent actions of other drivers cause severe motorcycle accident injuries. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, we are here to help when you need a Santa Rosa motorcycle accident attorney. Our team will not hesitate to use its resources to ensure you secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for Help?
After sustaining a motorcycle accident injury, you can count on the nationally recognized team at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger to stand by your side.
- We have a track record of success in securing significant multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of our personal injury clients.
- Our clients always have access to their attorneys to ask questions or raise concerns about their case.
- We take Santa Rosa motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will never worry about legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
What Will an Attorney Do for a Santa Rosa Motorcycle Crash Case?
Motorcycle accident victims often become overwhelmed in the aftermath of a crash, particularly when the aggressive insurance carriers of the other parties get involved. However, a Santa Rosa motorcycle accident lawyer will have the resources necessary to:
- Gather any evidence needed to prove liability in your case, including video surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, and more.
- Obtain and fully review the insurance policies of every party involved to ensure you are receiving fair settlement offers.
- Negotiate with every party in an effort to reach a fair settlement or prepare the case for a jury trial if necessary.
Common Causes of Santa Rosa Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents in and around the Santa Rosa area have various causes. However, at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, we regularly discover that these crashes are caused by the negligent actions of passenger vehicle drivers. This includes drivers who:
- Operate while impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Are distracted by their phones or other devices
- Follow motorcyclists too closely
- Illegally change lanes
- Fail to yield the right of way
- Operate too fast for conditions
How Long Do You Have to File a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
Victims of Santa Rosa motorcycle accidents have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit against the alleged negligent party in their case. The California personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the date the accident occurs. This gives Santa Rosa motorcycle accident victims a two-year window with which to file a lawsuit against the person that caused their crash. If they fail to file this lawsuit in time, they will lose the ability to recover the compensation they deserve.
Call Us for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one have been injured in a Santa Rosa motorcycle accident caused by the actions of another driver, let Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger get to work helping you through this. Our team will conduct a complete investigation into your case so we can secure coverage of your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, property damage expenses, and more. When you need a Santa Rosa personal injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 889-2919.