Large commercial trucks are the lifeblood of the Santa Rosa economy. These vehicles provide valuable services to our residents and visitors, but they can also cause severe injuries in the event they collide with passenger vehicles. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, we are here to help if you need a Santa Rosa truck accident attorney by your side. If you have been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company, we will work to secure full compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger?
After you have sustained an injury in a truck accident in Santa Rosa, you can count on the personal injury attorneys at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger to stand by your side throughout your entire case.
- Our firm will bring more than six decades of experience securing multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for clients to your case.
- We are award-winning attorneys that put our clients first. We take the time to get to know you personally so we can tailor our solutions to meet your goals and needs.
- We take a Santa Rosa truck accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
What Will an Attorney Do to Help?
A Santa Rosa truck accident lawyer is going to handle every aspect of your case for you. These personal injury cases are going to be complex because they will involve many parties, including trucking companies, insurance carriers, and others. An attorney can use their extensive resources to:
- Obtain and preserve any evidence needed to prove liability, including the truck’s “black box” data, truck company inspection records, employee safety records, photo or video surveillance, eyewitness statements, and more.
- Ensure you are treated by a trusted medical professional who can also help evaluate your total expected losses.
- Negotiate with every party involved in an effort to reach a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Fully prepared to take your case to trial if necessary to ensure you are treated fairly.
Common Santa Rosa Truck Accident Injuries
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), a fully loaded tractor-trailer can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds. Commercial trucks are much larger and heavier than traditional passenger vehicles, which is why injuries resulting from these accidents are often so severe. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our Santa Rosa truck accident attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Other severe neck or back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
Common Causes of Truck Crashes
At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our investigation into Santa Rosa truck accident cases regularly discover that these accidents are caused by the actions of truck drivers or trucking companies. This includes:
- Drivers failing to follow the hours of service requirements and operate while fatigued
- Drivers operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Drivers operating while distracted by phones or other devices
- Drivers who failed to follow traffic laws
- Trucking companies failing to inspect and maintain their vehicles
- Trucking companies or drivers overloading the trucks in an effort to make more profit
Call Us for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company, let Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger help you get through this today. Our team will conduct a complete investigation into your case so we can secure the compensation you are entitled to. This can include coverage of your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering damages, property damage expenses, and more. When you need a Santa Rosa truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 889-2919.