Established in 1959, Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is one of the premier personal injury firms in the United States.
For more than five decades, our personal injury attorneys have successfully represented injured people in both state and federal courts, before arbitration hearing boards and in mediation and settlement conferences. In the process, we have helped establish new law and used personal injury litigation to compel corporations to produce safer products.
As leaders in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death litigation, our attorneys have helped shape personal injury law, while securing millions of dollars in financial compensation for injured clients.
San Francisco Attorneys Who Care
The attorneys at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger represent clients of diverse backgrounds and economic circumstances who have suffered serious and catastrophic injuries and family members of loved ones lost in accidents throughout the country. Learn more about each of our highly skilled lawyers below:
- Paul V. Melodia - A veteran attorney, Paul V. Melodia has consistently ranked among the top California attorneys in medical litigation.
- Daniel J. Kelly - Attorney Daniel J. Kelly is an esteemed practitioner and author of multiple works on medical malpractice and personal injury law.
- Michael A. Kelly - Award-winning attorney Michael A. Kelly is widely renowned for his advocacy in complex personal injury litigation, medical malpractice and mass torts.
- Richard H. Schoenberger - Richard H. Schoenberger is a highly respected trial lawyer with an outstanding track record of favorable verdicts in personal injury claims.
- Matthew Davis - Attorney Matthew Davis has successfully prosecuted groundbreaking consumer protection lawsuits, obtaining numerous high-profile verdicts and settlements.
- Douglas S. Saeltzer - An outstanding trial lawyer, Douglas S. Saeltzer focuses on large personal injury cases and has obtained more than $50 million in verdicts and settlements.
- Khaldoun A. Baghdadi - Attorney Khaldoun A. Baghdadi is a dedicated advocate with broad experience handling injury claims across the country.
- Doris Cheng - Attorney Doris Cheng has obtained groundbreaking verdicts and settlements in complex injury cases involving third-party malfeasance.
- Melinda Derish - Drawing on a 20-year medical background, attorney Melinda Derish has obtained one of the largest medical negligence verdicts in California.
- Emily C. Wecht Polcari - Recognized by Super Lawyers Rising Stars, attorney Emily C. Wecht Polcari contributes her robust legal talent to the firm's personal injury practice.
- Spencer Pahlke - Bestowed with numerous awards for legal achievements, Spencer Pahlke is dedicated to his injured clients, as well as teaching and providing ongoing legal education to other lawyers.
- Sara Peters - Recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star, attorney Sara Peters contributes a strong litigation background to serious injury cases.
- Conor M. Kelly - With a track record of many multimillion-dollar recoveries, attorney Conor M. Kelly is a tireless advocate for injury victims.
- Andrew McDevitt - Attorney Andrew McDevitt applies a unique background in mechanical engineering to obtain exemplary financial recoveries for catastrophic injury victims.
- Valerie Rose - Named as a Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2013, Valerie Rose handles all types of personal injury cases and is passionate about advocating for clients at trial.
- Justin Chou - A former Deputy Public Defender in Contra Costa County, attorney Justin Chou now uses his trial experience and knowledge when zealously standing up for clients in personal injury cases.
- Kevin L. Domecus - Attorney Kevin L. Domecus, Of Counsel, has a long and distinguished career handling a wide variety of personal injury cases.
- Wesley M. Sokolosky - As both a lawyer and a medical doctor, attorney Wesley M. Sokolosky brings a unique insight into the handling of medical malpractice and other personal injury matters.
Trusted Representation From An Established Firm
Our legal practice is, and always has been, dedicated to representing injured plaintiffs. We do not represent insurance companies or corporations, and we do not represent defendants in personal injury or wrongful death litigation. Our primary goal is getting justice for injured individuals and securing financial compensation to make them whole.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, call us at 888-799-3968 or contact the Walkup firm online .