Sacramento Defective Product Lawyer
Faulty products pose a threat to consumers every day in this country. If you or someone you love has been injured due to a defective product, please secure legal assistance as soon as possible. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our Sacramento defective product lawyers are ready to get to work investigating your case. Our goal is to secure the compensation you need for all of your product injury-related expenses.
Do You Need a Sacramento Defective Product Lawyer?
The qualified team of Sacramento personal injury attorneys at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger has six decades of experience to bring to your side. Our law firm has successfully brought product liability lawsuits against manufacturers in various industries for their negligence in developing faulty products.
- We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients and have successfully represented clients in both state and federal court.
- We have extensive experience in settlement conferences, and we know how to secure the compensation you deserve. If we do not think you are being treated fairly, we will not hesitate to go to trial to win your case.
How Will an Attorney Help a Products Liability Case?
Product liability claims can become incredibly complex and nearly impossible for an individual to handle. Once a company or manufacturer is accused of negligence, they are going to ensure their legal team gets to work immediately. Our Sacramento product liability attorneys will:
- Will have the resources necessary to go against large corporations and manufacturers.
- Will gather all evidence necessary to prove who is at fault for the defective product.
- Ensure your medical records are evaluated by a trusted medical professional to determine the full extent of your injury or illness.
- Properly calculate your total losses (both economic and non-economic) to ensure you receive a fair settlement.
Current Recall List
We commonly keep track of products that are deemed harmful and recalled in the US. If you look at the website that tracks recalls in the county, you will see that every industry is affected, from toys and office products to pharmaceuticals and food products.
Some of the most common injuries we see due to defective or dangerous products include:
- Choking injuries
- Burn injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Lacerations or amputations
- Internal organ damage or failure
- Wrongful death
Typically, products become defective in one of three ways:
- Design defects: When a product has a poor design that is not discovered during the testing phases, it could lead to serious injuries for consumers.
- Manufacturing errors: There are times when a well-designed product is damaged or contaminated during the manufacturing process. This can render the product unsafe for consumers.
- Labeling problems: Products with missing side effect warnings or hazards, incomplete ingredient lists, improper dosage amounts, and more can cause serious injuries and illnesses.
Contact Our Sacramento Defective Products Lawyer
If you or a loved one have been injured due to a faulty product, you should seek legal assistance immediately. From defective medical devices and industrial equipment to defective children’s toys and other consumer products, we can help with all product liability cases. At the law offices of Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our knowledgeable and experienced team is ready to investigate all aspects of your case so we can secure the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Coverage of medical expenses (current and future)
- Recovery of lost wages if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the company or manufacturer
When you need legal advice from Sacramento product liability lawyers, you can contact us for a free consultation or call our law firm at (415) 889-2919. Proudly serving clients all over Northern California, including the San Francisco Bay Area, Marin County, and surrounding areas!