Hayward Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycles can be exhilarating vehicles to operate, but the reality is that those who ride motorcycles face more risks on the roadway than others. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our team is here to help if you need a Hayward motorcycle accident attorney. If you have been in a motorcycle accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another driver, you can count on us to investigate every aspect of your case. Our goal is to secure compensation for your losses so you can make a full recovery.
Why Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for This Case?
After sustaining a motorcycle accident injury in the Hayward area, turn to the award-winning team at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger to help you get through this.
- Our team has more than six decades of experience helping motorcycle accident victims throughout California, and we have secured precedent-setting verdicts on behalf of our clients.
- We believe in getting to know each client personally so that we can tailor our solutions to meet their goals and needs.
- We take Hayward motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we secure the compensation they deserve.
How Will an Attorney Help Your Case?
Motorcycle accident cases regularly become overwhelming for those who try to handle the insurance claims themselves. However, a Hayward personal injury attorney will be ready to handle the insurance case or a lawsuit if necessary to ensure you receive fair compensation. An attorney can:
- Obtain any evidence needed to prove liability.
- Fully review the insurance policies of those involved and craft a demand letter asking for fair payment.
- Negotiate with insurance carriers or at-fault parties to ensure you receive a fair settlement.
- Prepare to take the case to a trial by jury to ensure you are treated fairly.
Common Causes of Hayward Motorcycle Accidents?
Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents in and around the Hayward area are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of other drivers. Drivers in other vehicles often fail to give motorcyclists the space and respect they deserve. The attorneys at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger regularly discover that motorcycle crashes are caused by another driver:
- Operating while distracted by their cell phones or other devices
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating the vehicle too fast for conditions
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Following a motorcyclist too closely
- Negligently changing lanes
Common Hayward Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Unfortunately, motorcyclists are particularly vulnerable to severe injuries in the event they collide with passenger vehicles on the roadway. It is not uncommon for the Hayward motorcycle accident lawyers at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Other severe neck or back injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Severe road rash
Let Our Team Provide a Free Consultation of Your Case
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver, contact Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger today. Our team has the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into your case and secure the compensation you are entitled to. This could include coverage of medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Hayward motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 889-2919.