California has more motorcycles than any other state, and there are plenty of motorcyclists in the Modesto area. However, motorcyclists face more risks than others on the roadway. If you or somebody you love has been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by the actions of another driver, contact Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger today. We will conduct a complete investigation into your case and work to secure full compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for This Case?
Modesto motorcycle accident victims can always count on the trusted and experienced team at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger to stand by their side throughout their entire case.
- Our Modesto personal injury lawyers are well respected, have helped establish new personal injury law in California, and use personal injury litigation to compel insurance carriers to treat clients fairly.
- We have been helping personal injury and motorcycle accident victims in the Modesto area for more than six decades.
- We take Modesto motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case and only pay legal fees after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
What Will an Attorney Do to Help Your Case?
Modesto motorcycle accident victims often become overwhelmed when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. However, you can turn your entire case over to a motorcycle accident lawyer with the resources to:
- Completely investigate the case in order to determine liability. This can include gathering accident reports, statements from eyewitnesses, photo or video surveillance, and more.
- Gather proof of your medical expenses, lost income, and other out-of-pocket expenses to help calculate your total expected losses.
- Send a demand letter to the insurance carriers involved in an effort to resolve your case in a fair manner.
- Fully prepare to take the case to trial if necessary to ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to.
Modesto Motorcycle Accidents Cause Serious Injuries
Motorcycle accidents in Modesto regularly result in severe injuries for the motorcyclist. Unfortunately, motorcycle drivers and passengers have very little protection against the force of a vehicle slamming into them. It is not uncommon for our attorneys to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other severe neck or back injuries, including whiplash
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Amputation or crush injuries
- Severe lacerations or road rash
Types of Compensation Available for Your Case
If you have been injured in a Modesto motorcycle crash caused by the negligent actions of another driver, the team at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger may be able to secure various types of compensation for your claim. This can include the following:
- Complete coverage of medical bills arising due to the crash
- Any lost wages you incur if you cannot work
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Any household out-of-pocket expenses you incur
We Offer Free Consultations for Your Case
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a motorcycle accident injury caused by the actions of another driver, the team at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is ready to help you today. We will conduct a complete investigation into your case in order to secure full compensation for your losses. When you need a Modesto motorcycle accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 889-2919. We also fight motorcycle accident cases in Sacramento.