Riding a motorcycle can be a liberating and exhilarating experience, and there are plenty of motorcyclists in and around the Napa area. However, if you or a loved one have sustained a motorcycle crash injury caused by the actions of another driver, Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is standing by to help. Our Napa motorcycle accident attorneys will investigate your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to for your losses.
Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for Help With Your Case
The aftermath of a Napa motorcycle accident can be confusing, so turn to the experienced team at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for help with your case today.
- For more than 60 years, our Napa personal injury lawyers have been helping motorcycle accident victims in the Napa area.
- Our award-winning attorneys regularly help secure millions of dollars in financial compensation for our personal injury client through settlements and verdicts.
- We take Napa motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to worry about any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will an Attorney Help a Napa Motorcycle Accident Case?
Many motorcycle accident victims try to handle the aftermath of the collision by themselves, but quickly become lost in the world of aggressive insurance carriers. However, a skilled motorcycle accident lawyer in Napa can use their resources to:
- Fully investigate the motorcycle collision to ensure that liability is properly assigned.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to ensure you are evaluated and treated for your injuries.
- Gather your medical records, proof of lost income, and proof of other expenses in an effort to calculate your total losses.
- Negotiate with every party involved to ensure you receive a fair settlement.
How Do Napa Motorcycle Accidents Occur?
All too often, our Napa motorcycle accident lawyers discover that these crashes occur because of the actions of a careless or negligent passenger vehicle driver. Unfortunately, drivers often fail to give motorcyclists respect or distance on the roadway. During our investigations, we regularly discover that these crashes are caused by drivers:
- Who are impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by their phones or other devices
- Changing lanes illegally
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Following motorcyclists too closely
- Operating too fast for conditions
What Kind of Compensation Is Available for a Motorcycle Accident Case?
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a Napa motorcycle accident, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our qualified motorcycle accident lawyers in Napa are regularly able to help clients recover the following:
- Full compensation for medical expenses related to the crash
- Property damage expenses
- Any household out-of-pocket expenses
- Lost income if a victim is unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
Contact Us for a Free Consultation of Your Case
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by another driver in the Napa area, contact Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for help with your case today. We will conduct a complete investigation into the incident so we can secure full compensation for your losses. Our team is not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers to ensure you are treated fairly. When you need a Napa motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 899-2919. We also represent motorcycle accident victims in Sacramento and other areas of California.