Pedestrian accidents can result in severe injuries for victims, and these incidents are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of a driver on the roadway. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, we are standing by to help if you need a Napa pedestrian accident attorney by your side. If you or a loved one have been injured in a pedestrian accident caused by another person’s negligence, we will investigate your claim and work to secure full compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger Figure Pedestrian Accident Case?
If you need help handling a complex pedestrian accident claim in Napa, Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger has the resources and experience you need.
- The team at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger are well-respected throughout California, and we have won countless awards based on reviews from our peers.
- Our attorneys have obtained countless multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of our injury clients.
- We take Napa pedestrian accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not worry about paying legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they need.
What Will an Attorney Do to Help Your Case?
The aftermath of a pedestrian accident can become complicated, but an attorney will be able to fully investigate your claim. You can count on your attorney to:
- Use their resources to obtain any evidence needed to prove liability, including photo or video surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, accident reports, and more.
- Work with your doctor to ensure you are properly cared for and to help calculate your total expected medical expenses.
- Negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties to obtain full compensation for your losses.
Napa Pedestrian Accidents Can Result in Severe Injuries
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety, there were 893 total pedestrian fatalities and more than 14,000 total pedestrian injuries reported across the state during the latest year of data available. Unfortunately, pedestrian accidents often result in severe injuries for victims. Is not uncommon for our Napa personal injury lawyers to help clients who have sustained the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or amputations
- Crush injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Internal organ damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Other severe neck or back injuries
Time Limit to File an App a Pedestrian Accident Lawsuit
If you have been injured in a pedestrian crash caused by another party, you have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit. The California personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the day the injury occurs. This means that a pedestrian accident victims in Napa have a two-year window with which to file a lawsuit, or they will not be able to recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Call Us for a Free Consultation of Your Case Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a pedestrian accident caused by the actions of somebody else in Napa, contact Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for help today. We can use our extensive resources to investigate your case to determine liability and obtain the compensation you are entitled to. When you need a Napa pedestrian accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 981-7210.