Stockton Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents typically happen unexpectedly and leave victims wondering what steps to take to recover the compensation they need. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, we are here to help if you need a Stockton car accident attorney by your side. If the careless or negligent actions of another driver caused your injuries, our team will conduct a complete investigation into your case to secure the compensation you are entitled to. We are not afraid to take on aggressive insurance carriers while we work to ensure you are treated fairly.
Why Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger Is Your Choice for This Case
When you have been injured in a Stockton car accident, you need an attorney with extensive experience helping clients in these situations. Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is standing by to help.
- We have more than six decades of experience helping Stockton car accident victims obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
- Our clients trust us because we have a track record of success in securing multi-million dollar settlements for injury victims.
- We take Stockton car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they deserve.
How Will an Attorney Help Your Case?
Stockton car accident cases regularly become complicated due to aggressive insurance carriers. However, a Stockton car accident lawyer will bring extensive resources to your case. They can:
- Ensure you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional.
- Obtain any evidence needed to prove liability in the case.
- Enlist the assistance of accident reconstruction experts if necessary.
- Negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers in an effort to secure full compensation.
- Prepare to trial in front of a jury if necessary.
Car Accident Injuries and Causes in Stockton
Often, car accidents result in only minor injuries for victims. However, the Stockton personal injury lawyers at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger regularly help clients who have sustained the following injuries:
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Other severe neck or back injury, including whiplash
- Open head wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
How Long Do You Have to File a Stockton Car Accident Lawsuit?
Laws that set deadlines for filing car accident lawsuits are set at the state level. The California personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the date the accident occurred. If a Stockton car accident victim fails to file a lawsuit within this two-year period, they will likely lose the ability to recover any compensation at all.
However, auto insurance claims need to be filed as soon as possible after the crash. Do not wait to begin the insurance settlement process after a crash.
Call Us for a Free Consultation of Your Case
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a car accident caused by the actions of another driver in the Stockton area, contact Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for help with your case today. We will investigate every aspect of your claim in order to obtain the compensation you need, which can include coverage of your medical bills, lost income if you cannot work, pain and suffering damages, property damage expenses, and more. When you need a Stockton car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 889-2919.