Pedestrian accidents occur regularly in and around the Stockton area. Unfortunately, these incidents can also lead to severe injuries for victims. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our team is standing by to help when you need a Stockton pedestrian accident attorney. We have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into your case in order to secure the compensation you need. We are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties in order to ensure you are treated fairly.
Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for Your Pedestrian Accident Case
After sustaining a serious pedestrian accident injury, you need help from a team with trusted experience in these cases. Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is ready to stand by your side today.
- With more than 60 years of experience handling complex personal injury cases, our Stockton pedestrian accident lawyers understand what it takes to win your case.
- We are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties, and we have obtained more million-dollar settlements and verdicts than any other firm in the Bay Area.
- We take Stockton pedestrian accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for This Case?
Pedestrian accident cases can become complicated, particularly when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers. However, a Stockton pedestrian accident attorney can use their resources and legal expertise to:
- Obtain any evidence necessary to prove liability. This can include photo or video surveillance, statements from eyewitnesses, vehicle “black box” data, accident reports, and more.
- Work with trusted medical and economic professionals to fully evaluate the client’s case and help calculate the total expected losses.
- Negotiate with every party involved, including aggressive insurance carriers, to obtain maximum compensation on behalf of the client.
Most Common Stockton Pedestrian Accident Injuries
Data available from the California Office of Traffic Safety shows us that there were 893 total pedestrian accident fatalities across the state during the latest reporting year. There were also more than 14,000 pedestrian accident injuries during that same year.
Unfortunately, pedestrians have very little protection from the force of a vehicle slamming into them. It is not uncommon for the attorneys at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger to help clients who have sustained in the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma
- Other severe neck or back injury
- Severe lacerations or road rash
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
How Much Compensation Is Available for a Pedestrian Accident Case in Stockton?
The total amount of compensation available in the aftermath of a Stockton pedestrian accident crash will vary depending on the factors related to each particular situation. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our Stockton personal injury lawyers are regularly able to help clients recover the following:
- Full compensation for medical bills
- Lost income if a victim is unable to work
- Any household out-of-pocket expenses a victim incurs
- Property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
Call Our Stockton Pedestrian Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a pedestrian accident injury caused by the actions of another person, contact the team at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for help with your case today. We pledge to conduct a complete investigation into the case so we can obtain full compensation for your losses. When you need a Stockton pedestrian accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 981-7210.