You should never have to worry about being injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another driver when you are riding your motorcycle. Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents can be devastating for victims. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, we are here to help if you need a Stockton motorcycle accident attorney by your side. Our team can investigate every aspect of your case as we work to secure full compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for This Case?
If you have been injured in a Stockton motorcycle crash, you need an attorney with vast experience handling complex personal injury cases. Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is ready to help you today.
- For more than six decades, Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger have successfully represented injury victims in both state and federal court.
- Our team has helped establish new laws in California and used personal injury litigation to compel insurance carriers to treat clients fairly.
- We take Stockton motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients will not pay any legal fees until we secure the compensation they deserve.
How Will an Attorney Help Your Case?
Motorcycle accident cases in Sacramento can become incredibly difficult, particularly because insurance carriers and other parties often have an unwarranted bias towards motorcyclists. However, a Stockton motorcycle accident lawyer can use their resources to:
- Obtain any evidence needed to prove liability, including photo or video surveillance, accident reports, eyewitness statements, and more.
- Work with financial and economic experts to help calculate their client’s total expected losses.
- Negotiate with insurance carriers and other parties involved in an effort to reach a fair settlement or prepare the case for a trial by jury if necessary.
Common Stockton Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcyclists are incredibly vulnerable to severe injuries in the event they are involved in a collision. These victims often have to deal with two impacts – one with the vehicle and one with the pavement. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, our Stockton personal injury attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe road rash
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Other severe neck or back injury
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
Types of Damages Available in a Motorcycle Crash Case
Victims of Stockton motorcycle accidents are typically entitled to various types of compensation in the event their crash was caused by the careless or negligent actions of another driver. At Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger, we are regularly able to recover the following types of damages for our clients:
- Full coverage of crash-related medical bills
- Lost wages if a victim is unable to work
- Any household out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Property damage expenses
Call Us for a Free Consultation
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver, contact Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger for help with your case today. Our team will conduct a complete investigation into your case. We are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties as we work to obtain full compensation for your motorcycle accident injuries. When you need a Stockton motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (415) 981-7210.