Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is not the only law firm in Northern California that handles personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death claims. As an injury survivor or loved one, you have options and we must earn your vote of confidence.
We wouldn’t have it any other way. What makes us the right firm to protect your rights and maximize your compensation? Let us count the ways:
- Our Clients Win. Over the last 10 years 98% of our clients have recovered compensation for their pain suffering and financial losses. That is true for automobile and bicycle accidents, medical malpractice, Kaiser claims, brain injury and paralysis, wrongful death, defective products, and every kind of case we handle.
- You Pay Only If We Recover Money For You. We are a 100% contingency fee firm. We charge no upfront fees or retainers for investigation or expert reviews. We advance the money to investigate, file, prosecute and where necessary, try our client’s cases. We are only paid when we recover at the end of the case. No recovery, no fee.
- Our Clients Like Us and Recommend Us. We are the #1 rated San Francisco personal injury firm on YELP. Our YELP reviewers consistently refer to our concern for them as human beings and our professionalism. We care about our clients as people.
- We Are the Most Awarded Personal Injury Lawyers In Northern California. We have been selected by US News as among the “Best Law Firms in America”. Every one of our partners has been selected by “Best Lawyers”. All rated Walkup lawyers hold the highest ratings for professionalism and ethics from the Martindale-Hubbell rating agency. 10 of our lawyers have been listed by SuperLawyers; five have been nominated for the San Francisco Trial Layers Trial Lawyer of the Year Award -one of them four different times; one is the 2015 San Francisco Personal Injury “Lawyer of the Year” as determined by US News Best Lawyers; our lawyers have been honored by local and state bar associations national honor societies and state organizations. See our honors and awards.
- We Know How To Beat Insurance Companies. Since 1959 we have fought against insurance companies for our clients. Auto insurers, homeowners insurers, property insurers, medical insurers, casualty, excess, umbrella, special Ines and city, county and government insurers know we will fight for our clients. Insurance companies are not an injured person’s friend- we know that and fight for your rights.
- We Have A Full Time Doctor-Lawyer On Our Staff. Unlike 99% of other firms we have a full time physician attorney on our staff and a second doctor-lawyer available on call to consult on medical questions, expert finding and medical malpractice case screening. These skilled professionals help us understand our clients’ medical issues and select the best testifying medical professionals for deposition and trial.
- We Get Results. Through the years we have recovered more than one billion dollars on behalf of clients injured through the wrongful conduct of others. We have prevailed and recovered money for clients injured in a multitude of circumstances. See our areas of specialty.
- We Try Cases. While most cases settle, some cases need to be tried for our clients to recover full value. Insurance companies and major corporations will not pay full value of a case if they are not afraid of the plaintiff’s lawyer in trial. If your lawyers cannot win in trial you have no negotiating power. We win in trial; judges and defense lawyers know that. Our team of lawyers have been honored as “Trial Lawyer of the Year” by the San Francisco Trial Lawyer’s Association and the California Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
PUT OUR PROVEN ATTORNEYS ON YOUR SIDE
Call our firm at (415) 981-7210 to arrange your free initial consultation.