Napa Tour Bus Accident Lawyers
Professional bus drivers have a duty to drive responsibly, whether they are operating a city bus or a cross-country tour bus. When bus drivers’ negligent or dangerous driving practices cause collisions, or equipment failures on the tour bus cause accidents with injuries, passengers have every right to seek compensation.
The Sonoma casino bus injury attorneys at Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger represent people who have been injured on casino and sightseeing limousines, and tour buses in the Bay Area, including injured tourists and business visitors. Our experienced Napa tour bus accident lawyers have recovered millions in verdicts and settlements on behalf of victims of bus driver negligence.
We handle all tour bus accident cases on a contingent fee basis. This means you pay a legal fee only if we are successful on your behalf. If you have suffered a serious injury, you need the best. Contact Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger online or call 1-(415) 981-7210 or (415) 981-7210.
Bus Driver Negligence and Bus Company Responsibility
Responsible tour bus driver behavior includes:
- Not starting or stopping the bus suddenly
- Following traffic laws, not driving erratically or speeding
- Making sure the bus has the proper turning distance so it does not drive over sidewalks or hit pedestrians on street corners
- Ensuring passengers, especially elderly passengers, are fully seated before the bus moves
- Ensuring passengers are fully out of the bus before pulling away from the curb
- Dropping passengers off at a safe location and, if the vehicle breaks down, ensuring passengers are left in a safe location, either inside the vehicle or far away from a busy freeway (not standing by the side of a busy road)
California law also imposes some responsibility for passenger safety on tour bus operators and on companies that enter into financial partnerships with tour bus companies, such as casinos. Those businesses have a duty to ensure their business partners are operating safe vehicles and have responsible hiring practices to ensure driver performance.
Tell Your Story To California Casino Bus Injury Attorneys
When it comes to serious injury cases involving casino and tour buses, Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger is the premier public transit accident law firm in the Bay Area. Please email or call now (415) 981-7210 for an immediate consultation with a local public transit lawyer in San Francisco.
Our role as your personal injury attorney is to thoroughly investigate all the facts of the accident to determine the cause and identify the responsible parties. We will examine whether driver error, bus equipment defects or the recklessness of another driver on the road contributed to the crash.
Many buses have cameras onboard that can provide valuable evidence. We also work with accident reconstruction experts who review the accident scene, the vehicles involved, and other evidence in the case to reconstruct how a catastrophic accident occurred. We often use computer modeling and computer simulations to help a jury understand how the bus collision and the injuries occurred.
We handle cases against any bus or tour company, including:
- Private bus companies such as Greyhound, National Express Coach, and Coach Skyline
- Charter tour bus companies such as Caravan, Cal Tours, Orion Pacific, and Royal American Tours
- Casino tour companies such as El Camino Trailways, Quality Assurance Travel, Think Escape Casino Tours, Bonjour Transportation, and Las Vegas casino tour buses
- Napa and Sonoma wine tour companies
Other Lawyers Call Us for Advice on Injury Claims
Contact Walkup, Melodia, Kelly & Schoenberger online or call 1-(415) 981-7210 or (415) 981-7210 for a free no-obligation consultation.